A 25 59 0 C1
The Computer Technology Integration Certificate is designed to prepare graduates for employment with organizations that use computers to process, manage, and communicate information. Course work will develop a student’s ability to communicate and solve complex technical issues related to computer hardware, software, and networks in a manner that computer users can understand. Classes cover computer operating systems, application software, hardware support, computer programming, database technology, networking, security, and technical support.
Upon successful completion of the Computer Technology Integration certificate, graduates should be able to:
- Analyze the technical needs of end users.
- Prepare a professional document, spreadsheet, and presentation.
- Identify basic security threats.
- Explain the differences between various common operating systems.
- Examine various hardware components and their purpose.
- Develop a functional website.
- Illustrate proper coding techniques used within a computer program.
This degree can be completed in a traditional or completely online format. For more information about eDegree programs, please visit the eDegree website. http://edegree.gtcc.edu