A 10 10 0 B1
The two-year program listed below is designed to meet the requirements for an Associate of Arts transfer degree from GTCC and prepare a student for obtaining a Bachelor of Science in Accounting or Business Administration at University of North Carolina at Greensboro, North Carolina A&T State University, Appalachian State University, University of North Carolina at Charlotte, or University of North Carolina at Wilmington.
However, students from GTCC seeking a baccalaureate degree may also transfer to other institutions. These institutions may require different courses within the various areas of General Education. Students interested in transferring to a four-year college or university after GTCC should consult with the institution they will be attending, their faculty advisor, and/or the GTCC Student Success Center.
Upon successful completion of this degree, graduates will be able to:
- Evaluate information to make decisions.
- Analyze developments in the business environment.
- Apply critical thinking to issues presented in a business.
- Create financial statements.
Total credits required for this pathway: 61
1 If transferring to UNCW, take SPA 111
2 ART 111 , ART 114 , ART 115 , MUS 110 , MUS 112 , PHI 215 , PHI 240
3 If transferring to:
- UNCG, pick from HIS 111 or HIS 131
- App State or UNCW, pick from HIS 111 , HIS 112 , HIS 131 , HIS 132 , PSY 150 , POL 120 , or SOC 210
- NC A&T, pick from HIS 111 or HIS 112
- UNCC, pick from HIS 112 , HIS 131 , or HIS 132
4 AST 151 /AST 151A , BIO 110 , BIO 111 , CHM 151 , GEL 111 , PHY 110 /PHY 110A
5 If transferring to UNCC, Pick from ENG 231 , ENG 232 , PHI 215 , or PHI 240
6 If transferring to:
7 If transferring to:
- UNCG, take additional UGETC Humanities/Fine Arts, UGETC Social/Behavioral Science (HIS 112 , HIS 131 , HIS 132 , PSY 150 , POL 120 , SOC 210 ), UGETC Natural Science, or other General Education Elective
- UNCC, take PSY 150
- NC A&T, take 2nd UGETC Natural Science
- UNCW, take 2nd UGETC Natural Science